Combi ovens have been around for several years and originated in Europe. The idea was simple. Take two very established cooking methods and combine them. Steam and convected air. By using these together, you get the best of both worlds! The first Combi was introduced in 1976 and has undergone many revisions since then. Here are the top 5 reasons to use a Convotherm oven:
1) Advanced Closed System (ACS+). Convotherm’s patented closed system allows us to keep all of the energy inside the oven that we create. This makes us more efficient and able to control the environment much more effectively.
2) Automatic cleaning system. Convotherm’ s ConvoClean is a fully automatic and handsfree cleaning system. Our specifically designed suction panels help disperse cleaning solution that is pumped into the oven cavity. With four different levels of clean, you can literally start the cleaning cycle and go home for the night.
3) Crisp & Tasty. One of the biggest benefits of our ACS+ is that we can actually pull moisture from a product in order to create a fried-like product. No matter if we are talking french fries or chicken breast, the ability to maintain product integrity while serving the most attractive and flavorful food to the customer is the ultimate goal.
4) Serviceability. Simplicity is key. We use as many common parts as possible to make it easy on service companies to have the right parts in stock the first time. Add to that our easy access ports and easily accessible parts and it makes service of this Combi a breeze!
5) Designed Around You. A complete line up of sizes and options to fit any operation. With 7 different sizes and 56 different possible combinations, we can fit any operations menu needs. From boiler to boiler less, and Easy-Touch to Easy-Dial, you will find exactly the options that are right for you.
For more information, contact your local brand champion to see which Convotherm is right for you!
Written by Alex Hansen