February 7-9 in Orlando, FL, The Hansen Group joined more than 10,000 attendees at The NAFEM Show foodservice conference to showcase the latest innovations and restaurant equipment in the industry.
Manufacturers, distributors, consultants, culinary professionals and industry experts came together to discuss current foodservice trends and various product updates.
Each of our 32 factories exhibited at the show and we enjoyed engaging in the newest innovations at each booth. We’ve compiled a short list of THG’s NAFEM 2019 Highlights below!
- Bauscher Hepp:
– Porcelain & Glassware – Plates and platters, coffee & tea items; New beer, wine & mixing glasses
– Cutlery – New serving utensils and 5-piece place settings
– VariKwik – Fast cooking oven using tri-heat technology
– BakerLux – Electric Countertop Convection Oven
– Virtual Food Cart Builder
- Cleveland Range:
– Tilt Skillets – Optional control panel with easyDial touchscreen
- Crown Verity:
– Mobile Outdoor Gas Pizza Oven
– New Specification Line of Reach-Ins – Ergonomic full length door handles, easyTouch digital controls with 24/7 connectivity including HACCP reporting, GreenGenius refrigeration systems
– EcoMark Custom Fabrication – Improved ergonomics and full conversion of all refrigerated items to GreenGenius refrigeration systems.
- Dispense Rite:
– Personal Beverage Organizer – Used to store a variety of personal beverage containers
– Edvantage Slicers – Powerful and reliable new slicers with a “zero-lock” safety feature
– Burger Press Enhancements with an insert for sliders and an option that allows interchangeable sizes
- Elite Global Solutions:
– Dinnerware & Serveware – Basalt, Sequoia, Morocco & Macchiato
– Induction Hold Line – Modular and flexible for individual buffet design
– Induction Range – 6mm thick glass cooking surface, with for powerful induction hobs; available in Convection Oven or Storage Base
- Jackson Warewashing:
– DynaStar – Replacing the DynaTemp unit; updated features including reinforced door supports
– LoH2O – New flight type machine with better energy efficiency using only 50 gallons of water per hour
– SEER Undercounter Units – (Steam Elimination & Energy Recovery) Only needs a single point cold water connection
- New Age:
– Cutting Board Stand – Designed to go on a crowded cook line and can be customized for any operation
- Structural Concepts:
– Reveal Two-Sided Grab & Go Case – narrow footprint with low profile height and great for schools & c-stores
– High Ambient Package – Available on CO & FSC models; foam core end panels & closed cell insulated top panel, dual layer security door and adaptive defrost cycles
- T&S Brass:
– DuraPull Pre Rinse Unit – Pull down activation, no squeeze handle, auto shut-off capability
– Fully DOE Compliant Spray Valves – Effective January 2019 to improve water conservation
- Winston Industries:
– Redesigned CVap Line – Holding Cabinets, Cook & Hold Ovens, Thermalizer Ovens, C-Touch programmable controller with USB HACCP download capability
If you have questions about these products or any of our lines, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.