The Hansen Group has recently taken on a handful of top-tiered manufacturers since their merger with SEMA earlier this month. The Hansen Group now represents over 30 manufacturers across all categories – smallwares, dishmachines, hot & cold equipment, storage, ventilation, bar equipment, furniture, display cases and even temperature monitoring solutions.
We are a one-stop shop for all your kitchen needs, whether in an elementary school, fast-food chain or anywhere in between. Our sales team has an extensive background in the foodservice industry and is well-versed in all aspects of our product line. We are proud to have over 600 years of combined foodservice experience at THG!
Since early October, we have added 7 new lines to our listing of manufacturers. Check out the product information and links below to learn more about our new lines:
- Cadco: Cadco offers a wide array of foodservice equipment with their primary focus on commercial cooking, holding and serving equipment. They offer a line of MobileServ Food & Beverage Carts, and Grab & Go Carts. They also have an extensive line of convection ovens, made with heavy-duty ball-bearing motors. They manufacture a line of portable griddles featuring cast aluminum heat plates. Their easy-to-clean Panini Grills feature glass-ceramic surfaces with fast heat-up and recovery. Additionally, they offer a selection of warming shelves and buffet servers in small, medium, large and square configurations.
- Dispense Rite: Dispense Rite offers the world’s most complete selection of products including dispensing cups, lid organizers, condiment & straw organizers, napkin dispensers, coffee sleeve & flatware organizers, and ice cream cone dispensers. Dispense Rite’s cup dispensers have been installed in tens of thousands of locations and are preferred by some of the largest convenience stores and QSR restaurants.
- E-Control: E-Control Systems has evolved into a full-service industrial and commercial application monitoring solution provider. Their IntelliCheck™ System is a complete HACCP food temperature monitoring system designed to automate food temperature data logging and eliminate cumbersome form-based solutions. With IntelliCheck™ you can monitor your entire cook-line food temperatures, from receiving, to storage, to cooking, to serving. E-Control Systems a single, one-stop source for all your monitoring needs.
- Edlund: For 90 years, Edlund has been on the cutting edge of kitchen equipment – providing foodservice and food processing customers worldwide with quality solutions that take today’s operations to the next level. Known for innovation, our scales have earned best in class 11 times, and our can opening solutions and kitchen prep equipment have been recognized repeatedly for excellence in product design and cutting-edge innovation. They offer storage and sanitation for kitchen equipment as well.
Frosty Factory: Frosty Factory produces one of the most comprehensive lines of frozen drink machines available on the market today. From lines of machines in daiquiri bars, to margarita machines in Mexican Restaurants, to frozen specialty drinks in coffee shops, Frosty Factory supplies equipment to a large variety of applications and serves the complete requirements of today’s foodservice operators.
- Server Products: Server works with foodservice operators to develop progressive dispensing and point-of-use equipment to solve their everyday serving challenges. Their product line includes warmers, topping stations, dry dispensers, food container pumps and a variety of specialty items. They offer simple modifications to existing products and if a customized product is needed, they will work with you to create the perfect fit for your operation.
- T&S Brass: T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of faucets, fittings and specialty products and accessories for the foodservice, industrial, commercial plumbing and laboratory markets. Founded in 1947, the company introduced the industry’s first pre-rinse unit, followed by key innovations like the foot pedal valve over the next decade. You can view their entire product listing by category on their website.
We are proud to represent manufacturers who produce the highest quality products in the industry. We are more than pleased with our new addition of manufacturers and look forward to the future opportunities that arise. For a complete listing of our manufacturers, please refer to Our Manufacturers page. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team.