Chefs and cooks often rely on their blenders to make standard pureed menu items – smoothies, shakes, margaritas and even salsas. But did you know that you can make a wide range of delicious food items with a quality blender? Hamilton Beach’s Expeditor Culinary Blender series is made for the culinary professional in need of a powerful and reliable machine that can blend, chop and puree food! There are a wide variety of food items that can be made in a blender, but we’ve compiled five different recipes below that might surprise you!
- Peanut Butter Bread – This peanut butter bread is extremely easy to make using a blender and it also prevents any clumpy flour that you may find using a traditional mixer. The best part about this recipe is that it makes cleanup super easy, only having to touch one container! Find the recipe here!
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Gluten free and still want to enjoy a nice slice of pizza? This cauliflower crust pizza is the perfect option! The crust is thin, tasty, crunchy and very healthy! And the best part is that it doesn’t contain any grain! Who would have thought that pizza actually can be healthy!
- Apple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes – Would you believe that FIVE pancakes have only 300 calories and 18 grams of protein! Not only is this recipe a healthier option for breakfast, it’s incredibly simple and makes it super easy to pour the batter directly on the griddle for perfectly round pancakes. Check out this pancake recipe here!
- Sundried Tomato Pesto and Zucchini Noodles – For those that are into this zucchini noodle (zoodle) craze, this recipe is so incredibly simple and only requires 5 ingredients. It’s packed with flavor and made with garlic, parmesan, basil and sun-dried tomatoes – all so easy to puree in a blender. This is a great recipe to save in your back pocket when you’re feeling adventurous.
- Blender Lemonade – While the summer season may be technically coming to an end this weekend, the warmer temperatures probably aren’t going anywhere for a while. So, soak up the last bit of summer and these warmer temperatures with some refreshing, homemade lemonade. The best part about this recipe is that is requires no juicing – just a blender! Follow this link to check out the recipe.
Ordinary, everyday food blenders don’t come close to offering the experience the Hamilton Beach Expeditor blender delivers. It’s equipped with everything you need to create the perfect food…or drink! Give us a call if you’re interested in testing this out, we can guarantee you’ll be impressed. The proof is in the pudding purée.
Hamilton Beach Brand Champion: Brad Pritchett
Written by Alex Penn