The Playground collection from BauscherHepp offers exciting stoneware pieces and mixed material accessories from all around the world to stage your cuisine in the most unique range of patterns, styles and materials.
Let’s first take a look at Playground’s leather solutions. Their leather placemats are manufactured in Germany and come in three assorted designs: Gator (which resembles alligator skin), Emu (resembling an ostrich design), and Dumbo (which looks like elephant skin).Using Recycled Materials to Create Fun, Exciting Patterns
Playground placemats are made from 85% recycled leather and 15% natural rubber. When leather is typically processed, large quantities of scrap are created. These scraps are then shredded, liquefied, and blended with the carrier material, which is made of 100% natural rubber, a renewable resource. This process transforms leather scrap into an all-natural, durable material.
7 Unique Traits of Playground Placemats
- High-quality, robust, and durable
- Heat-resistant up to 176˚F
- Lightfast and colorfast for outdoor service
- Easy to wipe and clean with mild detergent and a damp cloth
- The surface of all Playground placemats is leather, and the bottom side is made with rubber. Mats are coated to prevent any ingress of water.
To see how Playground can upgrade your tabletop, check out the Playground Catalog from BauscherHepp or contact our Brand Champion, Kelsey Davila for more information.