The Garland Restaurant Range was inspired by chefs and engineered by experts to empower your unlimited culinary creativity through unmatched performance and durability. For more than a century, we’ve listened to the needs of chefs and created a range so intuitive and adaptive, it helps you take food further.
We’ve included some of the top features and benefits of the G Series below to help you and your customers when choosing restaurant ranges.
- Expanded Cook Top – At 27″ deep, the Garland Restaurant Range has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry. The grate design allows pots to slide easily across the surface from burner to burner. Fits six 12″ pots easily.
- Balanced Power Burners – Garland’s exclusive two-piece 33,000 BTU Starfire Pro Burner combines concentrated power with precise even heat for improved efficiency and heat control.
- Flexibility and Performance – Garland’s Chef Oven is so large it holds standard full-size sheet pans in either direction. Best-In- Class for temperature consistency and recovery time making easy work of all your baking, roasting or finishing. Even our 24″ range accepts a full-size sheet pan.
- An Even Better Bake – The fully porcelain interior, ribbed door and hearth and a 38,000 BTU cast iron “H” Burner combine to generate and distribute heat faster and more evenly. Best-in-class results and industry leading recovery are achieved by unmatched temperature consistency and simply the best heat management system in the industry.
Configure Your Range
There are many options for your restaurant range including: Low profile back guards, casters (adjustable or non-adjustable), oven racks, storage base (with or without doors), flanged deck mount legs, Celsius temperature dials, range match griddle, range match griddle, fryer, boiler as well as the following
- Salamander Broiler – For added convenience and flexibility, salamanders come with dual controls, two 20,000 BTU infrared burners and fully adjustable grates. The salamander mounts on the back guard, maximizing the work area by creating a combination work center. Available in range-mount or wall-mount or wall-mount.
- Griddle –A 5/8″ thick griddle plate available with hi-low valve or super accurate thermostatic controls (one per 12″ section). High splash guards and a wide trough aid in grease control. Grooved griddles also available.
- Raised Griddle Broiler – Combines a griddle and a salamander in one unit. Available in 24″ sections for added flexibility in your kitchen.
- Cheesemelter – This cheesemelter can mount on the back guard (or on a wall) adding convenience and flexibility while maximizing space. Available in range-mount or wall-mount.
- Hot Top – Excellent for even distribution of heat across pot surfaces for simmering. Powered by a 18,000 BTU cast iron burner and available in 12″ width sections.
If you’d like more information on the Garland G-Series or any of their restaurant ranges, please reach out to our Garland Brand Champion, Kristin Bishop.